Female | Leo | July 28, '93 | HUN/EN
My name is Dori and I live in Hungary. I am a hobby artist, and I have a full-time job as a laboratory assistant.
I really like to draw. I make a lot of content.
<3 my OCs, yaoi, anime, manga, cats, games, series, snakes, arts, chocolate, freinds, family <3
TERMS OF SERVICE
BY COMMISSIONING ME, YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Commission must be paid fully upfront. (Payment must be received in full before commission starts.) Do not send me any payment before I have agreed to give you a slot and requested you to send me the payment. For larger illustrations a payment plan can be discussed. Any order above $1000 has an option to be paid in 2 increments. First half has to be paid upfront, second half upon completion of the order. Can also be paid half/half or in full upfront. I will be giving you an estimated price and turnaround time of your order after I have inspected your commission form. If you can not afford it but still wish to commission me, your order can be put on hold until you have the funds ready. Prices are subject to change based on demand.
If you do not like the end results, you have the option to request a refund! Refunds are possible as follows:
- 100% refund will be given if:
->The commissioner cancels before I start the sketch phase.
->I (the artist) cancels the commission at any phase.
- Cancellation after the draft -50% refund
- After completing the order -no refund is possible.
- If for any reason I am unable to start your commission you will receive a full refund.
- If you are getting a refund, do not request a Paypal chargeback. I will transfer the money back to you myself.
You will be queued up in my regular commission queue. The regular wait time can be found in the Homepage. The time it takes to finish your commission to be completed can be up to 1 week to 1 month depending on many factors such as health, the complexity of the commissioned piece, other work, and life in general. If you have a deadline, you must discuss it with me before I take on your commission. You can read more about the ordering process here: Procedure
- I reserve the right to cancel and refund the order at any time for any reason. I also reserve the right to cancel any order I am working on if I feel strong animosity between myself and the client. I expect mutual respect between us and I will not work with rude or unreasonable people.
- I reserve the right to post the commissioned artwork online, in my portfolio! You may upload the commissioned artwork on any website and social channels.
- Once fully paid for, custom designs (made to order) will not be resold or redistributed unless agreed upon by the client and myself.
I am however allowed to re-use any of the designs I made for personal use.
- I disclaim any responsibility for copyright issues. Everything I will choose to use in your designs is 100% free for personal AND commercial use. If you send me files and you want me to use them, I will assume you are informed of your own rights about it.
- I do not make exact or very similar copies of other emotes of mine or other artists.
- Any order commissioned may not be edited/re-used by yourself or another artist without permission.
- You may NOT make profits from the commissioned piece (reselling, redistributing, uploading to POD-services, make prints, etc.) Please reach out to me if you would like to purchase an Extended License for any of your designs.
Give you full power over the design. This includes all the perks from the Commercial License, but you can also edit/alter the work yourself, or send it to another artist for edits. If you are interested, you must pay 200% additional regarding royalties/buying the rights